Welcome to the South Riding Dance Academy web site! We hope you find this information useful.
As a leading educator in dance, we take pride in dancers of all ages and ability! Every class whether it's recreational or competitive will receive the same training and effort from every instructor.
We offer classes for ages 18 months to 3 in Baby Ballet, and Mommy and Me ballet, Tiny Tots jazzy hip-hop and tumbling
For ages 3-6 we offer tap, ballet, & tumbling combination classes, jazz, and hip-hop
For ages 7-18 we offer tap, ballet, jazz, hip-hop, pointe, lyrical, tumbling, breakdance and conditioning, music theater
BOYS: We offer "boys only" hip-hop classes and 6-week session breakdance classes
Offering sibling discounts
FREE trial classes available
2018-2019 Season classes run September though June
Registration deadline is January 31st
We work with you and your dancer to make sure that the class you choose is the best fit for them, your family, and your busy schedules!
Parents are welcome to hang around and enjoy our free coffee bar and observe classes when available.
We hope you choose South Riding Dance and become "Part of our family"!
Classes begin Tuesday, September 4th!
- 4,000 square feet of dance space
- 3 dance studios
- Student lounge with Kitchenette
- College/University approved dance floors
- Live stream classroom video in lobby
- Award winning, professional instructors
- Family Owned
- Nationally ranked top 3 competition team
For studio events, click on the link below.
The SRDA competition Team, in its 18th year, consists of very talented, hardworking, dedicated dancers of ages 5 through 18.
- Dancers compete 3-4 times per year at local regional competitions and 1-2 times per year on a National level.
- SRDA is a top 3 Nationally ranked studio.
- Auditions for our 2018-2019 competition team will be held in July 2018. Click on the "Learn More" tab below for more information.